Sunday, February 19, 2012

The FP Trailer

WHAAAAAAAAAAT???!!!!!!!!


This...is... a... real... movie!
The FP on IMDB

The FP on Ain't It Cool News

I guess I didn't expect the unexpected.

UPDATE:
Brandon Trost, one of the directors, did cinematography for Crank: High Voltage. The other director is Jason Trost, Brandon's brother. He also plays JTro in The FP. They are associated with Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor, directors of Crank and Crank: High Voltage. Why is this interesting? Take a look at the way they filmed Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance:


THIS is why I want to watch the second Ghost Rider movie. The story can be crap and the movie can be a load of stinky cheese but, I know I will at least have fun and appreciate the filming technique.

I am pretty sure that The FP was not meant to be taken seriously. Jason Trost is a big fan of the Dance Dance Revolution games and The FP was actually done as a short movie back in 2007.

For insight on the filming of Crank and Crank: High Voltage check out this very entertaining Podcast: Crank: Director's Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment